Thursday, February 12, 2009

bride wars

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
no prize given for guessing who cried (again) at the movies

le'sigh

i need a tears vacumnlarh. i don't understand why i always cry. funny part is sometimes when i am supposed to cry. i freaking don't. very champion wan lorh me. but seriously humour wise for Bride Wars was mediocre but the value of friendship that the show potrayed was good.

well, at least to me larh.

almost the same feeling i had when i watch "the fox and the hound" and it amazes me also that everytime i will cry watching that blardy cartoon until my brother will freak out if he so happens to see it showing on Astro. he DIE also won't let me watch-_-

all my life i had my girlfriends. despite anything and everything, they stood by me. stuck by me. everyone that lasts till today, i know we are really friends cause we are. i had guy friends too. guys that stood by me when they needed something, wanted someone else and disappear faster then lightning once they have their mission accomplished.

how to trust them like that? tell melarh.
(i love my current guy friends but it went through 2-3 years of friendship to get where it is today laughs*)

but it's true. there are some things. no matter what, you will need your girlfriends. guy friends won't understand like that. if not no need 2 genders larh, we can all be amoebas.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
girls camwhore while guys do the math for the bill :D wathesoup. how comes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i'm putting it here cause i think ah wai looks damn yeng HAHAHAHHAHAHAH :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
cause i like candid shots.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and failure shots

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and more semi-failure shots

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
these are the ones that saw me cry in the cinema-_- yay!! *throws spoons*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and this is how they look like when they check out girls.

3 comments:

  1. at this rate, no need anyone to tell T_T LOLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol...
    I cried too!
    I cry in every movie i watch -_-
    House Bunny also I cry, Herbie i cry. I was continuously crying in the aeroplane to Houston -_- I watched 4 movies cried 4 times

    ReplyDelete