Saturday, February 25, 2012

Restoran Super Kitchen Chilly Pan Mee

I would like to thank whomever that was responsible for this innovative pan mee cause after the first time I ate it. There was no u-turn!! :D

I think I can eat it as a meal everyday for at least 2 weeks before I puke at the sight of it! I always eat it for lunch and have always wanted to try it early in the morning as breakfast!! But no one wanna jump onto this "FireBoat" with me T_T but since Piggy Kelvin is on "Holiday" *laughs* I dragged him to it and he obliged *yay* But surprisingly, (or not surprisingly!) tummy survived!! :D No taekwandos!

"Wallap" (Sapu) everything despite just waking up not too long ago. In fact, Piggy Kelvin was too early that the people were still sweeping their floors and won't take orders till it was time. Ah...satisfaction early in the morning, life can't get better then this.

I always put 2-3 scoops of Chilli into my mee. I wonder what is the most record out there...hmm*


Restoran Super Kitchen Chilly Pan Mee
(SS2 Branch/ Chow Yang)
42, Jalan SS2/10, Taman Bahagia,
47000, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel : 03-7877 2281


No comments:

Post a Comment