Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ee Cup Lyn's Happy Birthday

One of the best Quotes in a longlong time. *laughs* Although half the people on this planet can't do nuts, everyone wants to speak a piece of their mind and gets pissed when they don't get to ~

Photo by Ms.Lyn
Celebrating ms.Lyn's birthday at Publika. Is it me or "artsy" people love to go there even more. But one thing bout Publika (other then I always feel lost when I'm there) is that there's always something new to discover. Like can I tapau(take away) these old school typewriters home please. *bigbig watery eyes with diamond lights* 

I even liked the suitcases they are placed on top of. Though I can imagine mom killing me if I bring any of these "so-called junk" in her eyes home. The last time I was back at Penang, I saw that my aunt had 2 old school ice shaving machines (those green ones people use in ice kacang/chendol trucks) My mom DIE also forbade me to bring it home. T_T I wanna shift out so that I can decorate my house with "so-called junk" nuuuu*
One of the hidden gems in Publika.

KALEIDOSCOPE
Lot G3-37, Publika Shopping Gallery, Solaris Dutamas
Tel : 03-6211 1613

A shop that sells pretty much handmade stuff by independent local labels / items that seems sourced from somewhere? Somewhat like Pipit Zakka Store but more variety and a much bigger shop to move in. Like they even have clothes, shoes and my fav, Soak Republic. (Not sure if Soak Republic is the main owner though) The stuff there feels more public friendly, not many people fully accept handmade stuffs. Kaleidoscope is more balance in that sense for general public.

 Badges that the birthday girl bought for us -_- (don't have to explain why I got the paiseh) She even bought Royce to be shared (but since not enough I did not take T_T maybe it was a stupid decision to do that hahahahaha) And because I spent extra half the day with the birthday girl, when we met everyone else. Everyone was asking me why did I not stop her from buying stuffs for the rest of us T_T you all can try lar. Not like I did not try and I don't want Ms.Lyn to squish me to death with her boobs leh T_T

Initial plan was suppose to go to Edo Ichi -_- But words can't explain how her much her eyes were shining the moment we stepped into Publika, for Publika means : BEN'S Grocery Store for her-_- So from Japanese, we adjourned to Ben's Laughs* all that planning for nuts!!!

Ms.Prawn was calling me the whole day asking what cake to get and such. After getting the cake, she was upset that the shop couldn't write the words Happy Birthday for her cause the kitchen was closed. So she rushed to Publika and asked some shop to do it. After that she called to say how ugly the writing was and she regretted it HAHAHAHAHA aiyo babe!

Ms.Lyn was happy regardless. Princess cake! My second cake with her. *laughs* The amount of cakes that we have bought from Rui's is countless-_-! Although sometimes it depends on your luck who is baking cause the taste can fluctuate like stock market :P But most of the time so flufffyyyyy, I am gonna die. For the size, I think I can eat TWO of their cakes in one sitting lorh! ...We have never bought their 1KG cakes cause they are expensive T_T would love to get one one day...one day....

Only one big ass candle cause...the cake can't fit. Then again, at this age everyone seems to not want the exact amount of candles on their cake hahahahah :D 


 Yours truly wrapped the present. :D Everyone's face was like "mieeeeehhhh". Actually it was bought online and I told the guy to wrap it nicely cause it was for a birthday present. Did not expect this...hahah but it actually looks fine. People always say go green ma. Now really go green la.

Rewrapped it in normal wrapper underneath the "Go Green" wrapper but everyone upon seeing this wrapper agreed that the former was nicer-____________________________- Next time everyone's birthday am really gonna use Tesco / Jusco / Carrefour leaflets. Save my RM3.50 wrapping papers. Can eat one bowl of pan mee everytime I don't wrap pifs*

Bought Olloclip (add on lens for Iphone 4 includes a fisheye, wide-angle and macro lens)  for Ms.Lyn through Lelong. (Please buy from Lelong, it's cheaper) Was very skeptical at first cause I have never used Lelong and am not sure how it works. But surprisingly everything went very well! Like Saturday was the birthday, I ordered on Wed and got it by Friday! Fast and efficient! I even ending up buying another for Wang after trying it out. hahahahaha T_T too bad don't have Iphone. The amount of add ons camera / lens I saw can make me puke effing big rainbows with unicorns. Can't tell you how happy birthday girl was with the lens. She's definitely gonna abuse it.

Ms.Chan M.I.A
 Ben's homemade ice-cream ! Raspberry if I wasn't wrong. Rocky Road and Pistachio rocks too! If anyone has a garden wedding, please give the heart shape ice creams as one of the "finger food" or door gift! :D suits our weather leh! and make good props for taking pictures. Correctttssss?? :D

Am gonna let you imagine what was going on in this picture :D hahahahahah I would consider Ms.Ong damn lucky. Always wanted to do it to Ms.Lyn and she never ever allows me to. Now lagi hard, she's gonna be even more careful T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment