Sunday, June 24, 2012

Decotape Fun Size

Excuse the inconsistent drawing...still figuring out LOL* and that is my pet dino who is afraid of heights-_-
Ah...Sometimes I wish I have Doraemon....hahahah cause he has these cool stuffs right! and one of the items I really love (other than "pintu suka hati" that tops the list!) is the torchlight that can shrink/enlarge things. If I was that tiny bit size...I would forever be in an adventure in my own messy room *laughs*

Scared meet with a cockroach only...*choiiiiii*

Few days before, I purchased a whole bunch of deco tapes through some pre-order online. Got 30% discountma...kiasuma...so buy lor-_- Then I saw Petit Paper selling deco tapes at a bazaar in Publika for a much lower price! Yes, even after 30% discount, Petit's was slightly cheaper. ROAR* Means now I will have a super extra whole bunch to play with in 2 weeks time when the pre-order comes! Means I am gonna use it like cellotape! Muahahaha* Pretty wrapped presents!! *happy*

Feel free to browse Petit Paper, owned by a friend who is having a clearance sale right now. (practically selling the stuffs at cost price) The stuffs are reallyreallyreally pretty!!~

credits back to Petit Paper. I vandalized it though.
I personally love these cards! Comes in a set for rm18 :D
*cheaper than hallmark, but no where near homemade card pricing*
Bought it to use for next 3 jimuis birthdays LOL* I can imagine their faces already when they see the card :P
Seriously, NOT CUTE MEH?!

1 comment:

  1. dskhgkjghksdj SO CUTE! WHY ISSIT THAT YOUR BLOG IS NOT ON MY STALK LIST YET?! (: hello.

    ReplyDelete