Sunday, July 1, 2012

ah pek's surprise!

....after all that, ah pek spent at least the next 30 minutes, in the middle of the night, telling me I should be saying "Thank You" instead of "Sorry"....laughs* T_T I feel bad that he spent so much money for me so I said sorry ma....not valid meh? but he said by saying sorry, he felt as if he did something wrong instead of something right...honestly, at that moment I could not even think much anymore. hahaha Just in pure shock. So I was really crying and laughing at the same time-_- Like I feel so bad...but I feel so happy...T_T hahaha I am a difficult girlfriend....T_T *hides*

...and now that I am writing this...why did he call in the middle of the night to say that he scared buy the wrong thing when it's already bought?! LOL mehhhhhh.
I am gonna miss my SONY SteadyShot terribly much T_T I have been using it for 4 years and it was indirectly my first digital camera. It has been to numerous countries in different weathers and even survived many drops/falls *hides* I doubt the Lumix can withstand that....laughs* So my first obstacle is to make sure I do not drop the Lumix at all cost! :D ...although...hmm..it is under 1-year warranty..

Wish me luck! :D
LOADS OF IT...!

13 comments:

  1. ahhaaha. the reaction is priceless. (:
    take goood care of it and take loads of picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet of him and lucky you! :D Yeah yeah, agree with mochiru. Do take loads of photo and share it here, I heard it takes real nice photos (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow~

    let me play with it when i c u next XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is ah pek your dad? or boyf? haha..
    Enjoy the new camera! And I want a new camera too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following me!!! *touched
    Your blog is so so so cute >.< and I want a new camera too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw... so shweeeet and romantic (in a way)! <3 <3 I want one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mochirou & Hilda Milda™ : will try to learn it all and take loadsss of (hopefully, beautiful) pictures!

    Yuyue : hahah kay~

    Kenwooi : hahah boyf. where can call dad ah pek de! dad is call lengjai! :D can give you camera jpg :D

    Ginny Hana ◕‿◕ : aik! use "the Secret" keke*

    Missy Miyen : I saw your blog! your drawings are very girl and sweet~ please draw more! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I've now branched out and created a whole new comic blog :) Do come and have a look yea! XD

      Delete
  8. He is very sweet,seriously.
    Love your blog :d
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like you sketches!! Funny expressions! HEhe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol ah pek . . . so bad u call him liddat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥●• İzdihër •●♥ : ^^ okay

      ef.ae : thank you~I love your stuffs!

      Kian Fai Koh : hahahaha :D but he don't look like one meh!

      Delete
  11. I will be saying the same thing if my bf doing the same thing... :lol:

    ReplyDelete