Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Baby vs. Us

Went to ah pek's friend's baby full moon party!! :D

So happy!!  So many babies! Babies everywhere!
Babies have magical powers you know, they can make anyone happy :D 
*argh* gotta....control myself...from squeezing every babys' bulatbulat cheeks *roar*

Even baby Ken was there! Can't believe baby Ken is 7 months old now!  SO CUTE!!!! This is the best time to play with :D Cause they are big enough (can carry around and throw kaka :D) but have not learnt how to walk yet, means can't run away from us when we ask "paopao"!
ah pek and me damn fail at playing peek-a-boo lorh-_-
i think almost everything also we do edy.
all kinds of actions, all kinds of reactions, all kinds of sound.
-_-!
sigh* we have a longlong way to go.


and TA-DAH!

Do you know how it feels?! It's like taking out an updated, brand new machine gun, (everyone by now would be staring or at least looking somewhat at you, got semi pro camera means got at least some semi pro skill right?! ) and your bullet just have to miss the enemy-_- (like how my photo turned out black-_-) One of his friend even asked "eh, why blackblack wan?"

PHAIL MAXIMUMS T_T


And oh! I never knew you can start reading bedtime stories to babies as young as 3 months old. In fact, you are suppose to start doing it when they are that young-_-

"Must do with actions, they will understand one!"

Can't imagine acting out THREE LIL PIGS, all by myself!
I think I will end up so tired that I sleep first before the baby does-_-

9 comments:

  1. lol. too excited for first shot, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute drawing here :P

    baby always liddat 1 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... rmb one time, when I sneeze, my aun't baby kept laughing. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ef.ae : yes! Hahah Until i did not set any settings-_-!

    Ken Wooi : Yes! baby ken! :P Cutenye!

    Kian fai : haha :D tapau baby home

    Pou Leen: LOL! I should have just sneezed then!-_- much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will be looking forward to chibi bulat ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiyoo the virgin shot. I haven't buy a semi pro, later my virgin shot also like that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to take a
    look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyways, very good site!
    my page: lanautica.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this impressive article to increase my knowledge.
    Also see my web site - hair care

    ReplyDelete