Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mom's China Travel


Now I leave you these breathtaking photos of where she went to.

SILK ROAD (click la if you wanna know the history & what nots. I googled to read on it and this is by far the easiest to digest cause I suck in History like that T_T )

Got a shock when I saw them (never knew scenery can be this beautiful) honestly and yes, these were stolen from one of the tour members in her tour. And since I saw no young people from her tour...I can just wonder which elderly one took the photos and I salute him/her! Mom doesn't remember who sent them to her-_- so ...yea. *laughs*

Credits back to the photographer. Captions stolen from mom's FB.

鳴沙山,沙漠地帶。Ming Sha Shan desert

月牙泉,駱駝


天池天山,烏魯木齊。Heavenly Lake - Urumqi

西安兵马俑,Terra Cotta Warriors
Also, she mentioned that there was an old couple in the tour!  The man is like..89 years old?! -_- and his wife is 12 years younger than him-_- They are soooo living life! (I don't even think I will live till 89 honestly-_-)

唱歌快乐时光。絲绸之路天然厠所,你喜欢嗎?


BONUS PHOTO! :D



This was the least pintai (crazy) shot she had -_-!

All she brought back from this trip was TONS OF DATES, TONS OF (all kinds of) NUTS and TONS OF RAISINS (yellow, green, black...)-_-!!!
But those above tasted damn delicious! The best!
If not wrong, Ming Tien at Taman Megah got sell! :D
Go buy and eat!

9 comments:

  1. ahahah. ur mommy so cute! And the phots were all taken by herself? Not bad leh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...she's cute but killing me slowly! LOLOL! (in a good way la)
      not she take de! Other tour members

      Delete
  2. The views are stunning! Not only your mom full of own photo, me too...full of selca.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Different leh!! We ownself take but she ASK PPL TAKE FR HER! O_O

      Delete
  3. Your mom is so happening when taking photos! I usually tend to shy away >.<*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me also...hahaha i usually rather be the one holding the camera! Works well lor when we both travel together :P i take, she pose!

      Delete
  4. Those are magnificent views! Your travel was one simple proof that tours in China can be awesome. Thank you for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) China is indeed awesome! I enjoy my holidays in China a lot!

      Delete
  5. There are indeed a large selections of spectacular landscapes and magnificent historical sites along the silk road, strongly recommend you to visit it once in your life.

    ReplyDelete