Monday, May 13, 2013

Upgraded mummy

How was everyone's Mother's Day? :D

In my family, mother's day (or any other celebrated day) is usually just an extra excuse to go out eat & have family bonding. My mom rather we appreciate her every single day than just this one day. (Her exact words-_- kns!!! haha)

Last year, brother bear upgraded to a smartphone and I recalled mom getting agitated that our family bonding time is now being disturbed. Look who has joined the clan since we gave her a Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini for her birthday 2 months back.


-___________-

maaaaaaa, come backkkk!!!! 

Well, as long mom is happy, the family is happy!

6 comments:

  1. Haha. I gave my mom Samsung Ace 2 and she has been addicted to Candy Crush Saga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah likewise for my mom. once she even forgot to prepare dinner cause she was to engrossed trying to cross the level...

      Delete
  2. Haha....it happen to my mum too...and dad... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIGH...i give my dad an ipad...but dad say too small..pass it too mum..also dunwanna use..now ipad full of spider web...aigoooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aik! how come! dint' sell it off or something?

      Delete