Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Guestbook instruction board DIY

πŸ˜… from snapchat cause my phone kept running out of space (damnit 16GB)

But am not sure why there's no problem with snapping for snapchat.

But of course, means the photos are zero filter etc πŸ˜…

Helping #caketella to do their instruction board! Went with baby brother to buy all the ka-changs.

In the end, ended up with a big ass cork board (if I didn't stop him, it would be even bigger Kns)
Since it's out of my comfort zone (anything bigger than my TN is out hahaha I should really stop that habit)

Was a bit worried but brother says just make it cute πŸ˜… plus he says if it's so small, the old people at the wedding won't be able to read Hahahah

Okay la. Makes sense.
Final! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Some alignments out and all but ...I'm gonna close one eye πŸ˜› (but I think I will for sure realign it & practice my writing)

Hopefully they like it! 😊

Damage costing

Cork board
Tape (damn cheating this tape. See the 2 strips? Up and left? Yup. That's how long the tape was Kns)
White quite thick paper

rm5.30 ea. all from daiso!
So total of rm15.90!

Then just doodle whatever/however you want! πŸ˜‚ felt like primary school days hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment