Saturday, April 30, 2016

Meeting JaneTheCrazy at M-Ti Cup Studio

Meeting Jane today!

Yes, this Jane.
You can check her Insta for her crazy TN journaling and wedding photos! 😊

If you are looking for a photog, better to book her early. If not like me πŸ˜” missed the chance #icanhasasad

Knew her from godzilla years ago from online shopping!

Of course, I'm the buyer πŸ˜‚ she's the owner.

At times, I believe if you are meant to be connected. You will be.

We lost touch after she quit her shop. Who would have expected we would meet again during a TN meet up!
Our Sibeh healthy lunch...can't even remember what was it anymore other than the rice was some black grain organic rice (something like that)

Taste wise is really not bad. I quite like m-ti cup's food actually.

The only drawback is that the menu only consists of 2 items. Usually one main and another is a salad kinda dish.

And cause they use organic stuffs, so it's not that cheap. This is rm19. And I finished it. Meaning portion is not super huge πŸ˜›
But ok, let's pay attention to jane's new cover πŸ˜‚

She said she can now rival with my phone coverπŸ˜‚
A photo to show U guys my phone cover πŸ˜‚ #spotmycoveryo

Hahaha rival what la! Come join the big a** cover group πŸ˜‚

I thought I would only use this cover for a while. Didn't expect to use it for almost a year now.

The main main main reason is really cause I can find it easily in my bag πŸ˜‚ or whenever I randomly place it all over the house. Easy to spot!

You know..girls and their stuffs inside their bags. Ah pek says inside is a black hole waiting to eat everything up!
Guess the only thing now that will make me change my cover is a glow in the dark one πŸ˜‚

Have yet to see / find any!
Nice ones la.
Ah pek's sibeh healthy salad for rm18 πŸ˜›

As much as I wanted this. (Cause I like anything with balsamic vinaigrette!)

My kiam-ness made me order the rice cause it's just extra rm1 for what looks like a more full meal.

Not cheap to eat clean Huh?
The cow!!
So cute!!

The guy had to faster say that it's for deco purposes πŸ˜‚ I think I looked like I was gonna steal it and call it my own la.

Written all over my face πŸ˜‚

Tiramisu...soso.
So far no one tops baby brother's tiramisu! Then again maybe cause homemade one is full of alcohol πŸ˜›

And that my brother uses premium grade stuffs. If he were to sell...we are not gonna earn πŸ˜‚πŸ’Έ
Yea, I like it lots 😍

Plus the head is detachable hahhaha didn't expect that.

The main reason why I met up with Jane is to talk about her recent Japan trip! I kepo maπŸ˜‚

And also to take my stuff! I asked her to help me buy a notebook (yes, more notebooks for me to draw on!)

And in exchange, she loan some of her wedding mags for me to see! 😊 so kind of her! Didn't know she will be bringing! So heavy leh!
Annoying.

Ah pek distracting me from taking photos of things I like in the mag πŸ˜’

One of the souvenir that she got for me!! 😍 #blessed

So cute! Hahah old school gum!
It smelled sweet πŸ˜…

She also got for me a glitter pen which had a funky (not in a good way) kinda smell πŸ˜‚ once the ink dries then it's ok! Must be some chemical inside.

She alsoooo
Took back brochures, namecards, random papers, maps etc for me πŸ˜‚

I was so happy! Cause Japan's stuffs, U know..are pretty in general. Even if it's just leaflets.

See what I mean by hoarders? TN ppl are all like thisπŸ˜‚

 

No comments:

Post a Comment