Monday, December 26, 2016

My Cina Christmas

How was everyone's christmas!!! 🌲
(Yea this is a backlog HAHA it's OK la. Christmas is 12 days right!)

My day started with tong yuens cooked by my MIL πŸ˜‚

Not that I mind since I love the super kao ginger soup! But 1st time leh!

My Christmas as a wife & I can has tong yuen.

Don't know what brand she bought but the sesame is 😩 (this is also the 1st time tong yuen is bought. At home it's made frm scratch. So it's a bit ...😢)

My MIL much older than my mom but she follows less traditions hahaha πŸ˜‚

 
 
Wanted to go family mart to see see but it was sooooooo jam! (Totally underestimated the Christmas crowd)

So we ended up eating this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Should have known by seeing the tong yuen, it's a sign that my Christmas is gonna be a cina ah pek one)


πŸ˜› I'm one of the few that doesn't eat meat (or got la but don't really) at BKT. I prefer all the fu chuks, tao fu poks, yao zha kuai, mushrooms and veggies.

In other words, (as my bro says) I like vegetarian BKT. πŸ˜‚

But no leh! The soup must be use pork one!!! πŸ˜‚ though I also don't mind vegetarian one la!

And I also like my bowl to be flooded with soup. Like soup is the base, rice is topping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Give face la. Must have a bit of rice for show. Hahahahaha


The shop next to the BKT.

Lazy to move from my spot. So here's a kns photo of it.

The main reason was the outlook.

The door and all its whiteness!
Looks so...."hidden gem"?

Like if there's an article "top 20 hidden gems", this might be shortlisted Hahahaha

The 2 guys keeps staring back at me cause I was staring at them waiting for them to go away to get a good shot.

Aih' they smoke so long geh?!

Anyway, sent this to ms.ng to ask what does it say (banana woes)

It says "Mee" wor! 😳


Dinner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Damn nonsense our day (and full of mono whatever saturated fats. Only this part feels like Christmas. That I'm fat from eating haha)

I don't care what everyone says about how unhealthy the soup is for instant noodles. I whack em all!

Maybe that's why my hair is so thin 😩
But I hardly eat! I think I only see maggi like once in 3 -4 months?!

Which I assume is not a lot?! 😦
Last time during college, I see those guys eat it every other day when they have no money. Don't know how man. They had loads of hair despite that though!


Finally closed the sales for Christmas! Means the end of all my packaging πŸ˜‚

I nvr wrapped so much in my life!

And it showed how much I hoard cause even with alllll those packing. I still have a lot of ribbons and stuff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Still taking orders for cny but definitely not gonna wrap like this man! Will faint!

From that packaging to this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Diff ppl wanted diff things and some even started customizing the faces πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Okayla. Whatever makes you guys happy & buy more!
#needthemoney
#customerisalwaysright


Even did origami πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So hardworking yes?

Actually just to finish up all my stuffs la. Might as well. But still...a huge box of origami papers ! Gah!
I should start wrapping presents using the origami papers!

Sold tons of fruitcake this year thanks to social media 😳

Shocking what FB can do seriously.

My mom says she needs to restock her Martel Hahahaha


Well! Today I can has my family mart!

50% off (was it 50%?!) for soft serve if you like their FB page.

No wonder so many ppl were ordering matcha!

But the place was much much smaller than I expected!

But I guess having a lil bit of Japan is better than nothing at all 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment