Friday, August 15, 2014

GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the photos for they are not sharp cause I'm a noob. huhu.
2ndly, photos shown are very CLOSE UP, might scare your eyeballs out, so please proceed with caution!


Thank you :)


If you know me in real life, I am a mask addict. Hahaha!

Can't live without my masks! Am very happy when I had a chance to try SUPERMUD out
 (thank you TBP!) but I will not lie, although I love masks, I never did clay ones cause I did once 
(not this brand ah) 
 a few years back & the result was HOT&ITCHY. 

Not very pleasant :<

So I do admit I was worried for this one!  
But, first! Introduction!
Read more at Sephora!

*Leave/Roll over your mouse for the next 2 drawings to see photos of my kns face! Move your eyes further away from the screen to lessen the shock level!*
 
 
 Okay, results are not super obvious/visible but trust me. 
My face was super smooth hahah! 
I got a shock at how smooth it was & the blackheads on my nose were less visible. Sorry I can't seem to get a clear shot to put here :< 
*badselfieskills*


4 comments:

  1. I was doing a blog- hopping when I stumbled upon your blog. Enjoyed this post, makes me want to purchase this mask.

    Do you think they sell the trial pack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! My trial pack was a free sample, not sure if they sell it. But you can check out at the Sephora outlets to double confirm :)

      Delete
  2. OMG SO FREAKING COOL lor!!! shud have shown ahpek's nose too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. only you can pull off a mask review without showing your face. Haha..

    Very nice though ^^

    http://tenshichn.blogspot.com/2014/10/096-blog-facebook-page-x-yet-korea-nail.html

    ReplyDelete