Saturday, August 31, 2013

Setia (Loyal)

Sorry for not updating recently! T_T Have got exams and what nots.
Postings will resume as normal next week! *pinky promise*

It's MERDEKA today! :D

Share with you one of my favourite patriotic song.
They used to play it a lot on TV when I was wayyyyyyy young.
Not sure bout now cause I hardly watch TV with mom hooked on her WahLaiToi.

The title of the song is SETIA which means loyal.
Can't seem to find the original version, so here's a Fish Leong, Guang Liang version.
Anyone remembers this? :)

8 comments:

  1. exam important first~ wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! :D thanks! hopefully result won't be too bad

      Delete
  2. Oh ya, this song! I didn't hear it for a very very long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! it's very old~ don't think young kids these days would know

      Delete
  3. My favourite one is Sejahtera Malaysia. They used to play it so often last time. X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ I like that too! Wonder what happen to all these songs.

      Delete
  4. cute blog =)
    keep it up this blog, dear !!

    visit my fashion blog sometimes,
    WINDA
    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog esp the OOTD! :D

      Delete