Thursday, November 28, 2013

SPECIAL GUEST BLOG POST - AH PEK AND HIS GYM

One day, in the gym after RPM class.... 







I know, it's kind of gross hahahaha. It was meant to be a joke and i have always been known as the joker in the RPM class. 

Ms.Bulat is away on holiday and i am forced to draw a blog post for her or else she won't give me souvenir. 
T_T. Anyway, this is the only funny stuff i can think of. 

I am currently a member of the Celebrities Fitness Gym and their RPM class is quite nice. The instructors are nice and funny and sometimes when they feel the need to cut some weight, they will make sure that you suffer with them. 

The class is normally 45 minutes but last week, due to Celebrities Fitness Endah Parade branch's 1st year anniversary, they held a special 1 and a half hour RPM class. The class were already full 1 hr before the class start. Lucky for me, i manage to get myself a bike. And with the permission of the Celebrities Fitness management, i took some photos of the class. 



I am just glad that i am a part of the event. 

Oh, and the bike...here is my sketch of it. hahaha. 


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Mr.Lonely,

      They have this event once every few months. But then you have to be a member of the gym. Join the endah parade branch and we cycle together !!! Not so Lonely :)

      Ah Pek

      Delete
  2. ur sketch of the bike looks like iron ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just glad that it looks like something. hahaha

      Ah Pek

      Delete
  3. hello rocky san, doesnt know you are in gym ..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i am. :) This is my 3rd gym actually.

      Delete
  4. HAHAHA CYCLE TILL KENA CHASE BY DOG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remind me of the time Caroline cycle at the park and almost go into the lake. :D Same speed. hahaha

      Ah pek

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. What's stopping you ? Gym is a nice place. Mirror everywhere.

      Delete
  6. You're just as funny as Bulat. Haha..

    http://tenshichn.blogspot.com/2013/11/024-brilliant-nasi-lemak-house.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :D. Lucky i am not as round. Muahahaha

      Ah Pek

      Delete
  7. Hahaha! I kinda kesian the gym ppl have to mop his sweat? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got help them mop de la.

      Ok...i lied. I didn't. Hahaha

      But i got think about helping them!!!!!


      Ah Pek

      Delete