Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Two Zero One Three

Baby brother had a small gathering this new year eve and knowing my brother, anything organized by them usually means...doing nothing and just wait to eat :D I am dead serious, the last time I went for a trip with his friends to Cameron. The guys DID EVERYTHING. From planning to cooking to washing! I really just sat and eat and talk crap with the girls :P


But lil did I know this year things would be different T_T *laughs* part of the reason is cause they have a certified chef amongst them and this year he is busy thus leaving my brother to do most of the work...and I got worried (as usual) so in the end I was his "slave" in the kitchen T_T 

It was super chaotic cause my brother had zero plannings-_- he just cooked as it went! -_- so the guests were really like eating course meals, like one after another. I am just happy everything turned out fine (since I am like the worst cook ever. I think the correct grammar is I can't cook haha) and everyone was super stuffed in the end (most important!)
At 11.50pm, last minute-ly we decided to drive out near the area to see fireworks. We have been going there and doing this since 3 years back but with all the upcoming houses and high-rise condos T_T I guess we have to drive to somewhere new next year. *sad*
And looked what followed me from 2012! -_-!! Right after the fireworks, with the flu along, I lost my voice!-_-! what a way to start 2013!!! ms.Chan was laughing seeing how the supposedly most healthiest in the group is now sick right at the beginning of a new year! T_T

Spent the next hour not able to answer any HAPPY 2013 calls and drank loads of honey till I felt like Winnie the Pooh.

Din't work. bah*


5 comments:

  1. Still, you get to watch the fireworks and celebrate it with your friends and family. That's what matters. :)

    Happy New Year!
    and hope you recover soon from the flu. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That's very true!~ Happy 2013!! and I have already recovered! heh* Thank you!

      Delete
  2. my flat also cannot see the fireworks T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T_T awhs! And when I passed by some flats on the way home, I was thinking so nice, they must have saw a lot of fireworks from high up!

      Delete
    2. the fireworks area was block by another condominium LOl. So my flat is the shorter one, that's why cannot see the fireworks T.T

      Delete