Monday, May 23, 2016

Bee Stings are expensive

At the clinic now.

Cause today's #dotd (drama of the day)....
Is that my baby brother got stung by a bee🐝
On his toe.

How the heck he got it on his toe.
I also don't know.

Plus his left foot is actually sprained, so it's like wrapped and all.

Then this bee sting?

It's on his right foot.
Seriously?! πŸ˜“
To be on a safe side, I made so much noise like an auntie (acting like my age ma hahaha) & dragged him to the doctor's.

Cause I read somewhere that a bee sting can lead to death if you're allergic to it (something like that)

Am not taking any chances man.
I only have one brother. 😡

My father, being the typical cina dad he is.
He said just put "fong Yao" and it will heal πŸ˜“

My dad is the typical "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." kind of dad. 😐
see what I brought along hahahaha πŸ˜…

Mom said to take a photo in case.
Dad just asked me to bring the bee over. Might as well Hahahahah

So when we were in the doctor's.
I actually asked him.
Do you wanna see the bee? 🐝
The look on his face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There was a split second of "WTFISH" and a very fast change of "er, can also!" with a chuckle.

But okay.
Seems fine ... Cause if you're allergic, in within minutes you will have difficulty breathing and all (according to the doctor)

But he really....
Firstly he mumbles 😳
I had to really listen to what he's saying.

2ndly, he said ok. It doesn't look like there's any big problem.
Then he said, "but if suddenly swell or what, you have to go to the hosp as emergency case and be on the drip. Also take the jab."

😳 firstly you said ok. Then suddenly ask us to be prepared.

I...don't gimme heart attacks like these.
I cannot one!

*Breathe breathe breathe*

Anyway, sibeh a lot of medicine for a bee sting 😳

Less than 5 min talk with the doctor, bill was rm41 πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ #expensiveconversation #oklahelookedatmybee

No comments:

Post a Comment