Friday, May 6, 2016

Oh My Mom

Since Mother's Day is around the corner....

*she calls me by my name la. Not Bulat πŸ˜‚ though she knows that's my online name cause sometimes I receive parcels with that name*

Anyway....
The reasons why my mom calls me.

πŸ˜› ah pek hates this about me. He says it's very rude to answer "what".

Sorry but it's so hard to break a habit! 😡



Sometimes it's a funny joke... That is not funny. But she will make me sit through it 😭

I mean in all honesty, the things she says sometimes are even funnier la.
#thingsmymomsays
😭😭😭

She does this on repeat the whole day!

Gahhhhh!
Does anyone's mom does this?!

Can't be just mine right?!??

On the bright side.. I prolly hit my daily walking quota by running up and down the stairs πŸ˜…

#bulatdraws

No comments:

Post a Comment