Monday, June 8, 2009

3 things.

1. i have a lil blue whale. it's a soft toy. it's a magnet. wathe.
it's a lil magnet soft toy (or soft toy magnet) haha had it for manymany years. back in Sri KL when we had lockers during sec. school (felt so exciting and "mature!" haha) i bought it to decorate the locker that i shared with my dear mopiko. it was expensive that time. (hello. 10 years back?) now it resides on my fridge...........until i realized..or more like mom told me she gave it away yesterday while i was in Genting to her cousin's 5 year old daughter cause she wouldn't let it go-_-

sigh.
i felt soooooooooo sad. holds sentimental value wei.
actually although me and mom had a small fight over this. i wasn't angry that she gave away something so dear to me. it's more like.....at least let me have a freaking photo of it before you give it away can!?

so now i have to find a day to go to my "ku po's" house to take a picture of it to satisfy myself. BLeah.
impossible to get one outside. i bet on my life on this.

2. my dad laogais for ice-cream one. wathefoochookkkk.

"no you can't eat!!! you were coughing!"
"i where gotttttt", failed puppy eye look
"GOTLARRRRRRRHHHHH"
"NOOOO!!!!!"

mom screamed, "JUST GIVE HIM IF NOT TONIGHT I KICK HIM TO YOUR ROOM! I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP!"

...-_- what is thislarh. tell me please.

3. my brother's friends just invited me to go makanmakan with them this saturday, some hot plate dinner....behind my brother's back ...on MSN...just cause i asked one of his friend when can bring us go Cameron kaikai-_- next thing i knew, the chatbox was filled with 3 more kakis...and arh...on going random topics of Cameron dates and good food. watheunagisauce. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment