Saturday, March 3, 2012

Haikara Style Cafe & Bakery

I love Haikara to bits and pieces but there's hardly a chance to go there because of
 1. location (Subang Jaya is not exactly my fav place despite having spent around 15 years there for schooling purposes -_-)
 2. price (everytime i walk out of Haikara, makes my wallet wee bit thinner)

but since baby brother will be going to Subang quite a few times for his physio and what more that the Doc's place is opposite Haikara....might as well lar!! eat first, earn more lorh. ROAR*

                                                 Chicken Katsu Curry Rice - rm19.90
                                                 Rokomoko Don - rm18.90

Baby brother don't even wanna layan my camera-_- he says he has been waiting far too long to eat at Haikara and he's just gonna dug in like a cannibal. righttttt...
I think out of the 10 times he's there, he will eat 11 times curry rice, level 4. This is how much he loves the place and how he eventually started cooking curry rice at home but never could it once live up to this. (in his opinion, in my opinion, his curry rice rocks. kuakuakua. damn happy when he cooks at home cause I can has unlimited curry!! WITHOUT RICE :P)

Can never get over the way they plate their dishes. See also happy! :P
The one thing bout Haikara is...half the guys I know who goes there never feel 100% full after one course. Good for me though, means ngamngam hou!

                                               Also explains the damn clean plates :P


E-TIARA GF SS16/1 Subang Jaya,
47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel : 03-5630 0743

Opening Hours:
Tues - Thurs: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment