Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oh my laundry, my smelly laundry ♫ ♪

And so the house work continues! T_T hahaha...nuuu..
This is something I always ponder upon when I do the laundry.
The amount of underwear is too darn high!
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE UNDERWEAR!?
(and their super plain, normal, dull colours??)

I wonder what is the normal "change" period. Two underwears a day? It's not balanceleh the ratio of clothes and underwear that I wash. At this rate, need to go buy more small hangers...haha. But I recalled once, when my mom and I went for a holiday for 2 weeks. The barbarians guys in the house, did not do any laundry at all. In the end, my dad went to Jusco to get more underwear to last till we come back! HAHAHA! too much wei!
And hor...how do you differentiate underwear apart? They all look the same! Whose is whose??

7 comments:

  1. I can differentiate! But only my mom, my sis and myself LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I bet many daughters who do house chores out there would feel the same!
    Maybe sweat leh, that's why change frequently. Hygienic mah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your illustration, such humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm.... diff sizes? or else only they can differentiate =.=;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fer Haru: hahaha me also! :P Girls easier le. All kinds of colour, style and designs~

    Ken Wooi : Ah...So far no one tells me bout "underwear separation" woes though haha

    Lay Hoon: oh~ thnks! :)

    ef.ae: my brother memang bigger size :P hahah but if those same size de how ne?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so true lol...your illustrations are so cute! and I dunno why I can't post/reply comments using Chrome >.< Btw how was Cocotei?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...really? hmm..din't change anything though. default blogger html ...Will check lor. i Email you regarding COCO tei! haha

      Delete