Friday, July 13, 2012

the SECRET

Have been trying "THE SECRET" for a while now cause everyone seems to be talking every famous girl blogger has been blogging/twitting about it as of recent. I can seriously tell you it has been a difficult journey (cause I am a pessimist la!) and so far, thankfully, the SECRET DOES WORK!


only when I want food-_-!

So far, it only worked when I needed food. HAHAHA! Whenever I am hungry or have cravings, they somehow appear! All given / brought by people! It's crazy! but I have zero complains obviously. Who the heck complains bout free food!? :D (and no, just a happy stomach, no tummy aches after eating nomnomnom!)

But you know! My cousin practiced it and manage to WIN a LASER TAG session with BLG-_-! That's some powerful practice! She's now damn friendfriend with them-_- crazy woman!

Okay that aside! this is the bestbest thing that has happened so far! :D
I have been wishing FOREVER! When I saw them opening another branch in Midvalley, Carrefour, I was like "FOR WHAT?! COME PJ LAH!"

SHRIEK!! 
GONG CHA AT K.DAMANSARA!! (kan cheong!! can you feel it with all my caps lock!? :D)
IT'S SO NEAR I'M GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!
 
:D:D Am I the only sakai that does this?! Can see a not??

And I am proud to announce that I can lick the cup CLEAN (with the straw of course!) Don't know how to explain how I do it and it's basically one of the many useless skills I have but still, damn happy la when I see the cup damn clean! :D






But of course with GREAT POWER, comes GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

8 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about the secret and the law of attraction too.

    Haven't really pray for something that hard (maybe I'm quite contented) and cannot control my emotion well. Would have to work harder xD

    Still loving your illustration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. bulattttttttttttt...... how come u blog here....

    Cis cis cis~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something different = more milk foam?
    Can request wan ah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super <3 gong cha ^^

    wht's the secret? I only heard of law of attraction ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. So it does work? LOL I should start practicing too then :P Teach me, can?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOOOOR.... your cartoons got details one! LOL... the cornetto logo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha long time no drink Gong Cha di, and hardly drop by . . . u mean Kota Damansara right? hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheryl chan : hahah contentment i think is one of the highest level one can achieve! (to me la :D)

    Uncle Dan : why cannot!? :D hahaha

    Ken Wooi : yes! :D pay RM2 and you shall get it :P

    ef.ae: The Secret IS the Law of Attraction! :D (if I did not get that wrong)

    Hilda Milda : hahaha I am no "sifu!" better read Xiaxue's.

    Pou Leen: HAHA am surprised you noticed leh! :D hardworking for today only :P

    Kian Fai Koh: yes! and opening soon at UPTWN!!!!!~

    ReplyDelete