Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How we do Ochado

In all honesty....ah pek die also ask me to get my own cup. Don't wanna share with me T_T But I am never a good girl~the moment I see his drink reaching the end, where all is left are the egg pops....heh heh heh* ngek ngek ngek*

ALL MINE!!! :D:D
*snatches cup away!*

*uh-hm*
Pop eggs are like pearls in normal bubble tea but it's semi transparent. The liquid inside are actually......coffee :D sweet coffee. It will burst when you bite it! Or the sweet coffee get mixed into the drink when you poke it with your straw. LOL. it's fun to me, sucking up the pop eggs to see how many I can suck (okay that sounded wrong...*laughs*) my baby brother calls them tadpoles!

and oh~ apparently Ochado's staff says there's only 50 pop egg cup/servings available per day per outlet *shrugs* I always get it though. We LOVE SS2 Branch! The staff really friendly wan! Even till late night :D:D uhm* please don't come and suddenly order 50 cups away from us T_T

And surprisingly, Ochado's mille crepe cake is nice! have only tried the Mango flavour and the price is actually a lil steep. But it was worth the occasional once a while. It really had real mango bits. A reliable source lil birdie told me that the cake was actually supplied by Food Foundry of Section 17. I don't remember Food Foundry's mille crepe being that nice, but oh well, maybe they improved the formula ever since!

14 comments:

  1. I've been thinking . . . what is pop eggs? Is that the same with the bubbles in bubble tea or pearls in bubble tea?
    (Technically, bubbles and pearls are the same thing right? LOL. I always complained why they have different name for the same thing XD)
    So, pop eggs are not actually eggs as bubbles are not actually bubbles as pearls are not actually pearls? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL paiseh! I thought everyone knows since Ochado is famous already (like who doesn't know Chatime) I would assume bubbles and pearls are the same la:P But usually people use it as Pearls In a Bubble Tea? :P

      Pop eggs are like pearls in normal bubble tea but it's semi transparent. The liquid inside are actually......coffee :D sweet coffee. It will burst when you bite it! hahaha I think I just find it fun biting and trying to suck as many as possible with the straw! Cus i am not really a coffee fan to begin with~

      Delete
    2. Ohhh, I had that before! LOL. Similar thing but from different place.
      "like who doesn't know Chatime" <---- *raise hand* I'm so ashamed of this, but I don't XD hahahaha, ever heard of it somewhere, never tried it though. After all this while, I've always thought that Chatime sells "Chat" (or Chaat, it's an Indian dish). It's not Ochado or Chatime's fault that I don't know them, I'm just . . . so slowwww in catching up with what's in and stuffs. Nvm, at least your blog will tell me those things from now on. Haha

      Delete
    3. LOL okayyyy! So sorry~ Seriously thought everyone knows! From now on I will explain it all when i blog haha :D

      Delete
  2. hahahahaha..............they way u draw ah pek really cute lar~

    but.... ochado really nice??
    the so call pop eggs is it sour 1??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL he say not enuf hair.
      Not bad ah! but we only drink that one drink. LOL Bestseller no.4 Or Bestseller no.1 (normal pearl milk tea)
      You can try others de ma~
      The pop eggs sweet wan. Coffee lai de. sweet coffee :P
      Same type of balls in UFO wan, just diff flavour inside.

      Delete
  3. There's even an Ochado branch at SS2 now? Seems like it's sprouting around too. Nevertheless, we Malaysians love sweet desserts, don't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea, opened for sometime now. yes! Will just assume you have sweet tooth too :P

      Delete
  4. i love ochado mille crepe :) but didnt know that they have mango flavour! must try

    Latest: Arabic For You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes they do! I will try strawberry tmr! *gung ho*

      Delete
  5. my art style is realic yet people aprecate you chibish style more. Why is that?!And I like you way of drawingX3-cat mouth moment-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love to drink Ochado. =P
    Btw I love your drawing. =D

    ReplyDelete