Thursday, June 28, 2012

Facebook Mom

That day I read KenWooi's post and made me realized that my mom is....different?

First and foremost, when mom joined Facebook. (That was just around 3 months back?)
She DID NOT WANT TO ADD ME INTO HER FRIEND LIST.
-_-!! Don't know to be happy or sad....mehh...

At first, she really tested my patience cause for every single thing she would bug me for my assistance. Dahlah, she don't want to add me as friend but need my help for everything! *pifts* where can like this wan?!

Once she got the hang of it, she is CONSTANTLY on Facebook. (She uses iPad, means really on the go!) In fact, I think she's a pro! She managed to track (or should I say stalk? hahaha) most of her ex-colleagues and veryvery old school mates (like primary mates) 

Spam each others' walls and comment on each others' photos like non stop! The wall is basically like a chatting place for them. It is super active-_- Her Facebook page makes mine looks like the Sahara desert-_- (dusty and dry) There is never a day she doesn't get any notifications. And they can be up till early morning spamming on each others' wall.

They even plan gatherings and eateat sessions on Facebook! O_O Keng a not? To me it is lorh!

She even gets messages like these-_- MESSAGES. means more than one! I joined Facebook since 2007 and I have never gotten any "Plz add me as fren." / "I wanna fren u." messages. Not even back when I was using friendster/myspace/insert.random.used.to.be.popular.site. -_- Lose to my own mom...*hides in a corner and draws circles on the floor*
Unpaid Overworked Photo Retouch Up-er (whatever the proper title is)
If ever my mom stumbles upon this..hey mom, can I have an all expense paid for trip to Disneyland please? *shiny eyes...with eyebag* 

p.s// my mom is those kind of mom that goes karaoke with my friends till 3am in the morning...without me-_-!!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, now that's a cool mom! Haha. If I'm you, I'll probably will brag about my mum all day long!
    It's very fun to read your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you will?! Aren't all moms cool? (in their own lil ways :D)
      thnk you but i am really still learning (in a way) haha

      Delete
  2. Haha, your mum is happening weh!
    My mum also, when she got on Facebook, she started looking out for school friends and then they plan this and that makan session loh! Keeping in touch means so much to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, my mom seems to be much happier nowadays looking forward to more gatherings! ....i think she has more social life than me now LOL

      Delete
  3. hahahaha...............
    i still remember your mom...... very chatty =D
    long time no visit her....... feel abit bad :P

    pls send my regards to her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAha, that's why I never wanna teach my mum how to really use Facebook LOL. Coke cures mouth ulcers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA how to not teach?! my mom will say 'you don't love your mom anymore?" when i don't choi her....-_-!

      Delete
  5. aw you've got such lovely illustrations! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ thnk you~~ so do you~!
      I will work harder~

      Delete
    2. Your mom is really so modern, by the way I love your blog with so many cute and nice illustrations.

      Delete
    3. thnk you:) hahah yea, she super modern wan. my friends even say she dresses more up to date than me-_-

      Delete
  6. Wow your mum is quite up to date ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very! Her friends are all the same ! high-tech O_O

      Delete
  7. dAMN CUTE WEH THIS POST. -,- You do all the graphic yrself? ahhaah! *BIG LIKE*
    where got such cute mom exist one?lol
    My mom force me to accept her friend request, and then stalk EVERY SINGLE PHOTO of mine, ask me to delete or take down which photo that she think it's not suppose to be in my profile. nightmares....-.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha got one! some of my friends got very cute moms too! Just that all different kind of cute~
      HAHAHAHA awhs. it just means your mom cares~
      Just differently~

      Delete