Monday, September 10, 2007

repetition

small talk: my last few toes on my left foot is still numb from last Wed's function. will my toes drop off? *laughs* plus i realized that...although my phone died that day and we had no watches..i forgot i could have checked the time using my tamagotchi-_-''

i don't know bout how everyone goes about their daily lives. but ever since i started working sometimes going to work on monday is a drag. not that i loathe working but the weekend seems to pass so much faster now. so much lepaking to do, so many people i should spend more time with and so little time.

it was raining this morning. found this beside the dustbin outside my house. hopefully it will bring some light to monday blues esp. since i will be alone at opis again..-_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment