Sunday, April 15, 2012

24 Hours in Singapore

I believe it now. If you wish hard enough, dreams DO come true! *laughs* YAYS BIG TIME! :D
Still can't believe I had known Audrey for 14 years and this is our first trip together. whathecupcakes? We should just shoot ourselves and play dead.

1745 : Got ready to leave for airport when it suddenly rained CATS&DOGS. yay mother nature-_-!

1925 : Ate McD so that we don't donate anymore money to Tiger Airways (but I am eternally greatful for     the cheap flights. Air Asia was soooo exp!-_-) Baby bro and Audrey were asking me to eavesdrop a group of Jap men to see what they were talking about. I just randomly crap something cause I was too lazy to pay attention and decipher :P
2030 : I learned that after smelling perfume, you smell coffee beans to neutralize your sense of smell before moving on to the next one. Never ever knew that. ohmaigawd. where have I been??
2045 : Audrey went to buy SALONPAS-_- apparently aching everywhere and started to put them IN PUBLIC. Before she could put on her 3rd piece, "LAST CALL FOR TR2467" came out loud and clear and we ran as fast as we can (which did not helped) cause everyone was looking at us when we boarded *hides*

2215 : Got picked up by Ben&Mon (mopiko:P) in a car! O_o Little did I know we would be chauffeured for the next 24 hours. Dammit. Shouldn't have bought my baby bro's ATM card in advance!
22xx : Went to"Ji De Chi" : 记得吃 (Remember to Eat) at Liang Seah Street. Me and Audrey just stood nearby people who were leaving and just sat the moment they left! Just to realize you have to line up and wait for your seat! PAISEH SIAL! LOL!*hides* The moment we had our seat, Ben had the nerve to say "AIYA wrong shop! It's suppose to be the one next door." -________- I glanced and saw the shop next door writes, "Tian Sui Sian": 糖水先 (Dessert First) HAHAHAHA so both shops together writes "Remember to Eat Dessert First." Desserts at Ji De Chi? Durian Shave Ice was crazy good. The rest was so-so.


 
2315 : Left and passed by this steamboat shop on the way to carpark. So cute! Audrey was saying it looks even older than our steamboat shops. True. But cause SG is so clean, they look decent. Ours sure look like half dumpster with Ratatouille's friends running around. At that moment Audrey dropped her tissue and we chased after it like maniacs-_-

23xx : Parked at Esplanade and walked to Fullerton Square (?) When I looked to the left, I was in awe of Marina Bay Sands but Audrey was asking "Can you see ?! the floating LV!" *laughs* Walked around the area to see many young girls dressed to kill. (we are so over that era edy T_T) Settled down at Coffee Bean just to see a girl fall through the glass windows. I let a loud gasp and realized she was dead drunk. Soon many friends came to help her up while she wobbled in her effing high heels and super short skirt. Not bad. Free show.

1000 : Walked down the street after the 3 of us dragged ourselves up (argh. so difficult! cause whenever girls stay overnight in a room, they tend to talk. NONSTOP) to eat Katong Laksa. I thought it was good! But then again, am no Laksa judge. O_O actually I love the fact that I don't have to use chopstick LOL definitely won't splash by just eating with the spoon.
1100 : Found this stationary shop called SMIGGLE while the other 2 went to find money exchanger. Never knew a stationary shop can be this colourful! Mopiko can to literally drag me out before I finish buying everything inside. :P

1200 : finally Ben woke up *laughs* waited for him to have the highlight of the trip. MOS BURGER!!! ahhhhh! why did you close down at KLCC?? sad* and why the shop no re-open now that pork burger is everywhere?? T_T *sad again* Never knew milk tea was done this way. By pouring your own milk O_o We look like "jakuns" cause we were excited just being at MOS and taking photos. Ben&Mon better not go to this outlet anymore :P

1300 : Main point why we are at SG!! WICKED! DAMN WICKED! Storyline was sooo goood! Thank God I die also decided to go in the end after knowing that ms.Lyn watched it twice! West Side the last time I watched was bad-_- so i crossed fingers and toes for this. Tickets were SGD168 but Ben got a discount so we paid SGD100 BUT the lady gave us a SGD250 seat! O_O we were crazy ass near (for me!) So technically speaking we had a 60% off! MADNESS! DAMN HAPPY! :D:D:D the only sad thing was CD soundtrack was out of stock T_T This week is the last week, I urge everyone to just go! Furthermore, they are having free upgrades for seats now.

14xx : Break time! The song "Popular" and "Gravity" was stuck in my head by then. People keep asking Audrey to help them take photos. Even at Esplanade. I found it funny cause Audrey doesn't even own a camera. hahahahahahah The guy who asked in returned help us take but it was BLURRED-_- only picture I had of Wicked and it's blurred-_- bah!

1630 : tears were gonna come out after watching WICKED but me and audrey both sucked it in T_T walked around Marina and was awed. Like awed. By the amount of desserts available :P Soon we were walking as fast as we could (eh, both of us short one, how fast can we walk??) snapping everything in sight while trying to find our way cause Ben is waiting for us outside. Audrey was stalking guys *laughs* the whole trip she was saying SG guys are of a much better quality. I was more upset over the fact I don't have time to visit the above Used bookstore beneath the travelator. Looks like a piece of heaven.

1700 :  The people I am eternally grateful for cause of me and my selfish request to watch WICKED. everyone had to sacrifice time to do it for me T_T Ties them up and keeps them in my cupboard. Not sharing with anyone!!!! There was a big ass sign "Do not play on travelators" at the end. What's the point putting it at the end?! People who wanna play also play finish dy by the time they reach there!

1800 : Was supposed to go to "The Chocolate Research Facility" but it closed down T_T adjourned to Takashimaya (where KINOKUNIYA is! both of them had to make sure we do not pass by it in anyway T_T) Both of them were helping people to buy pans and rice cookers. Never would I thought we would spend time at the Electrical department. LOL* Mopiko buying a dress from Zara after a "am not buying anything" speech before that :P Just to see the lady in front buying the exact same dress (maybe same size too haha) she still bought it in the end :P Zara is so cheap if it's dollar to dollar *sigh*

1900 : We ate one round first before the guys came:P was supposed to settle for Tonkatsu at Ma Maison but last minute I decided I was too lazy and what if everyone else wanted something else? People already had to compromise with my selfish WICKED request. Don't want everyone to compromise with Tonkatsu too T_T so we stuck to Food Village where Pepper Rice is better than the one in Msia and Audrey is serious when she said she don't know how is she gonna survive at Shanghai cause she could not even order Pan Mee from the China Lady O_O *suddenly worried for her*

2100 : Hokkaido ice-cream!!!! Other than the SGD1 ice-creams along Orchard Road, (which I manage to eat! yays) this is a must have!! :D Never knew Lychee was good. Was just funny to see 2 macho guys ordering it. Felt bad for "bullying" Valen T_T was just shocked to see him "more man" then before. But it shows that he is having a good life in SG right?!

0230 : Ended the night where my brains were like dried prunes by then having to feed Valen all kinds of stories to make him remember school days but no result T_T ironically 5 of us were in the same class back in Form 3 O_o Really reunion. Surprisingly we can still talkandtalk after so many effing years! the fact that 5 of us did not even talk that much during Form 3 to begin with-_-! Though Mopiko said she parked at the cheapest place at Orchard-_- Parking was SGD21.50....Me and Mopiko's expressions are not for repeat but that must have been the most kns expression that we have seen of each other. Maybe mine's worse cause I have to x2.45 O_o

 0700 : T_T the hardest morning call EVER. somemore her room is so inviting like this. wahlao. really testing my level where i am sooo close to just paying extra money just to have a later flight in order to sleep somemore. that's her at the back being a piggy LOLS* usually when I ask her what are her plans for weekends. her weekends are very mild, half the time staying at home, watching drama etc. with us coming down must have killed her to bits and pieces T_T thank you....

0845 : Boarded the plane ...during last call again T_T wtbbqsauce. just to spot our Form5 teacher on the plane! Must have talked too much the night before LOL* must take picture of the angmo for ms.Lyn, in a super non-discreet buay paiseh way cause my camera was held way up high for this shot. everyone behind can definitely see what I was doing and I will just brainwash myself that the angmo doesn't realize it.

 0945 : just realized I did not see any cute kids in SG O_O this is damn cute. he was talking non stop (prolly first time sitting a plane) carrying a stack of Penguin books (awwwwwww.....that's cute big time! nowadays all I see them carry are iPads and stuffs) and walking unsteadily next to his mom, falling behind a few times cause he was looking at some planes just to run and catch up later....doing all these while his mom was checking something on her iPhone, not even glancing once at her son....Auntie, I help you take care leh!

1030 : ah pek came to fetch us !:D and the first thing I took was his iPhone to check my gmail. :P LOL internet more important than boyfriend T_T he asked if I have been a good girl and not simply spend money (cause initially he did not want me to go for I was suppose to be saving for other BIGGER trips in mind) and I showed him the above :P You don't know how much super power it took for me in order not to buy the scallop flats I saw at H&M !! T_T

Love SG big time! Can't remember the last time I went before this trip! :D Also...shhh* I bought Wrigley's Chewing Gum at the airport going to SG. I forgot you are not allowed to eat chewing gum there ! Audrey even took a piece from me to chew while watching WICKED! ohmaigoose! Just thankful we weren't caught in anyway cause I heard the fines are awful T_T ...okay just me cause it was in my bag the whole time! ._.

Can't wait for the SG Underwater World to re-open! :D
Okay, fine. Can't wait for Legoland at Johor to open. After that cross to SG! :D wheeeeeee-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment